Monday, March 14, 2011

Events, from, Work, Nintendo, pokemon
Events
by See-ming Lee 李思明 SML

Question by Nick: How do pokemon from Nintendo events work?

Ok so there is going to be a Nintendo event soon at gamestop and I'm getting a pichu for the pichu event, but the issue I have is my little brother is getting soul silver and I'm getting heart gold and I was wondering could you use that pichu for muiltiple events. Ex. The shiny pichu is sent to heart gold I get my pichu, I then send it to my little brother he get's the event as well.
Does it work that way or is it 1 event and it stops?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Nuke Kioh
The Shiny Pichu unlocks the event no matter what, even if it is used once, then sent to another and used another time





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Events:

Mystery Books blog ...
United States Books blog ...
How to Books blog ...
Travel Books blog ...
Erotica Books ...
Parenting and Family Books ...
Europe Books blog ...
Westerns Books ...
Children Books blog ...
Fantasy Books blog ...
from:

blog E Book ...
Biography Books blog ...
Crafts Books blog ...
Mothers and Children Books ...
Home and Garden Books ...
Teens Books blog ...
Westerns Books ...
Coaching Books blog ...
World Books blog ...
Television Books blog ...
Work:

Animals Books blog ...
Entertaining Books blog ...
Diet Books blog ...
Womens Fiction Books ...
Programming Books blog ...
Children Books blog ...
Fantasy Books blog ...
Crafts and Hobbies Books ...
Comic Strips Books ...
Food and Wine Books ...
Nintendo:

Food Lit Books ...
pokemon:

No comments:

Post a Comment