Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scary, Gargoyle
A few nice Architecture images I found:

Scary Gargoyle



Your Ad Here





Architecture


Image by Martin Gommel

For Technical Questions : This shot is processed from 1 Raw-File, cropped, converted into b/w, recoloured and edited with some level&tone adjustments.

Personal Message :
First of all I want to thank every commentor who replied to my last personal message. It's good to have your opinions here, even critical thoughts. I love being with you on a journey of becoming a better photographer.

Image related thoughts:
As many of you might have noticed, I am quite into b/w - abstract-photography at this time. I think this is a good balance for my landcape shots. I have totally fallen in love with high-contrasty minimalistc architecture-shots. At this point I have no idea where that passion will lead me. But for shure I will not loose focus on landscape photography, because thats where my heart is ;).


Museum of Ancient Architecture, Beijing, China

Architecture


Image by Ivan Walsh

Museum of Ancient Architecture, Beijing, China

Anxious Climate: Architecture at the Edge of Environment

Architecture


Image by spike55151

Three groundbreaking European architectural firms explore the relationship between nature and the built environment and take us beyond the emerging doctrines of green design in Anxious Climate: Architecture at the Edge of Environment.

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Scary:

there´s always something scary about birthdays ...
What are scary books to read? Prefer realistic thrillers, not supernatural. Any good serial killer books? ...
Q&A: What are some good scary thrillers? ...
Gargoyle:

No comments:

Post a Comment