Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What are some comics that are good for younger readers?



Your Ad Here



Comics
by striatic

Question by Becca: What are some comics that are good for younger readers?

My little brother is turning 10 this week, and I was hoping to get him some comics. I know a little about comics, but I don't really read ones that I think would be good for him. I want to know of comics which aren't designed for young children, but still aren't inappropriate for kids his age. He's at the age where he thinks he's a big kid, so I want this gift to reflect that. Any ideas?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Stefani P
My nephews like Capitan Underpants (sold like a book - but is really a comic)





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment