Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 159 – Alternate



Your Ad Here



A few nice Alternate images I found:

Day 159 - Alternate

Alternate


Image by Rafa from Brazil

I love the new orange curtain of my mother's flat!

365: 144 Alternate - Inspired

Alternate


Image by Gary Allman

On day 43, I wrote:

"The guy I'm taking pictures of has lost his sense of fun, become boring, lost his passion and is just going through the motions. That's what I'm seeing in my pictures. Now I've got to work out, do I want to change him and if so, how?"

There were never going to be any easy answers to that one. But I think at last I might have found some.

I make no apologies for posting the pictures for almost the entire session, I really couldn't choose between them. These were a last minute session by monitor light, because, for the first time in 144 days I nearly forgot to take my picture, and I still haven't been able to find a replacement bulb for my favourite lamp.


Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment