Monday, May 16, 2011




Question by Deathnz:

What is a historical event that involved or is related to beauty?





I need a historical event that involved or is related to beauty. So far i can only think of the holocaust, but i have to be able to write a strong, well-detailed paragraph about it and the holocaust is not my strongest subject. By historical i mean 2009 and earlier; and if you could, something easy to write about.
I'm sorry - i think i may have worded it wrong; I need a historical even that shows the definition of beauty.




Best answer:

Answer by Celeste
The building of the Taj Mahal. :) Sorry if that's not what you meant, but it is amazingly beautiful and has an interesting history, I think.

The fact that we finally have a black president is beautiful.

The pyramids are beautiful.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

No comments:

Post a Comment