Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What programs do nintendocore artists use to make they nintendo music?



Your Ad Here





Question by AlexWH16: What programs do nintendocore artists use to make they nintendo music?

I've been getting really into the music by Sky Eats Airplane, Horse the Band, 100DEADRABBITS!!!, and especially iamerror. I've been searching for a program that lets me make nintendo music similar to these bands. So far the only thing i have found is Mario Paint Composer and that just doesn't do the job for me. Anyone know what programs these artists use or a program that can help me make similar music?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by xXTrudYisaPUNKxX
buy ur favorite videogame soundtracks on vinyl n scratch





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment