Thursday, April 21, 2011

Military
Military
by Beverly & Pack

Question by XaViEr:

Military..?





I'm currently thinking about joining the Military, I'm wanting a full-time job that I could possably make a good career out of. I seen some interesting things that would be fun. How ever I would like to get a job similar to what I do for hobbys, and take interest in. Like I love being outside alot, I Like hiking into the woods and getting lost and trying to find my way back through from a different route. Also Like fishing, and always took a big interest in aircrafts. Any ideas for what jobs I could get relating to any of these things?




Best answer:

Answer by cecelafleur
have you tried going on different military websites like the navy or marines. i know the navy has a career matchmaker type thing going on that leads you to different jobs depending on your answers.





What do you think? Answer below!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Military:

Military..? ...
American Public Support for U.S. Military Operations from Magadishu to Baghdad: Technical Appendixes ...
Immobilisation of DNA on Chips I (Topics in Current Chemistry) (v. 1) ...
Is the threat of a coup the fundamental weakness in all military systems? ...
Bodenplatte: The Luftwaffe’s Last Hope (Stackpole Military History) ...
Hitler and His Generals: Military Conferences 1942-1945 ...
What are the best careers or degrees to hold as a military spouse? ...
Sea Harrier Over the Falklands (Cassell Military Paperbacks) ...
Gung Ho!: How to Draw Fantastic Military Comics Reviews ...
The Panzer Legions: A Guide to the German Army Tank Divisions of World War II and Their Commanders (Stackpole Military History) Reviews ...

No comments:

Post a Comment